I honestly do. All I want to do is sit in front of the window with a cuppa and stare at it. Unfortunately, having a toddler doesn’t allow for too much “me-time.”
I spent the entire day waiting for the mailman. I was expecting my washi tape delivery, as well as Popsugar Must Have. After they announced they were raising their prices, I (along with many other subscribers) threw a temper tantrum and said this would be the last one. I had a feeling they would want to keep their subscribers and send out a fantastic box. Boy, did they! This isn’t a sub box blog, so I’m not going into detail, but I’m totally stoked. I had just added The Can’t Cook Book: Recipes for the Absolutely Terrified to my wish list, and Popsugar put it in the box! YAY! That added to a bazillion other things that I love, they’ve convinced me to stick it out.
I did get my washi tape from Wishy Washi Tape. I love how beautiful they are and cannot wait to do something with them. I really don’t know what, though. I have a preserves jar that I would like to wrap in the tape, so we’ll see if I can accomplish that tomorrow.
Started the Halloween decorations, and am currently watching The Big Bang Theory. I guess I’ll finish the decorating in the 1.5 hours until SCANDAL!
1. Washi Tape – I guess I’m late to the game, but I just discovered the stuff. Truth is, I honestly don’t know what to do with it, just that it may help me to look crafty when I’m not. I ordered a bunch from Wishy Washy Tape and can’t wait to see it. I have a project in mind, but I’ll share that if it actually works.
2. Rockin’ Tunes Giraffe – I used 3 coupons and got it on sale at Target today. I’m really hoping C will take to it, as I went all out to get it. Did I mention that it took my husband more than a half hour to put the damn thing together? Sometimes I wonder about him. I mean, seriously, 4 screws, man!
3. I’m itching to get the Halloween decor up. Last year we didn’t get it up until the weekend before Halloween. I asked hubby to pull out all the decorations today, but he was so busy putting together a stupid rocking horse that it never happened. We don’t go insane with the decorations, but we do set up a graveyard out front for the kiddos.
4. I made bread today, but it fell. Super disappointing since it took so much time. My husband thinks it tastes great and is eating it as though it is going out of style. Sometimes I wonder if he’s humoring me, or if he’ll really eat anything.
5. I’m loving the cooler weather! We got a blast of hot weather out of nowhere the last week or so, and a storm that came through on Monday dropped the temps – for now. And I was the crappy mommy who took her kid out in short sleeves today. It was like 72 degrees in the house…how was I to know it was only 59 degrees outside?
That’s all for today. Plan on catching up on New Girl and The Mindy Project tonight. If FOX doesn’t put it on demand, I guess we’ll be watching Lincoln.