1. Washi Tape – I guess I’m late to the game, but I just discovered the stuff. Truth is, I honestly don’t know what to do with it, just that it may help me to look crafty when I’m not. I ordered a bunch from Wishy Washy Tape and can’t wait to see it. I have a project in mind, but I’ll share that if it actually works.
2. Rockin’ Tunes Giraffe – I used 3 coupons and got it on sale at Target today. I’m really hoping C will take to it, as I went all out to get it. Did I mention that it took my husband more than a half hour to put the damn thing together? Sometimes I wonder about him. I mean, seriously, 4 screws, man!
3. I’m itching to get the Halloween decor up. Last year we didn’t get it up until the weekend before Halloween. I asked hubby to pull out all the decorations today, but he was so busy putting together a stupid rocking horse that it never happened. We don’t go insane with the decorations, but we do set up a graveyard out front for the kiddos.
4. I made bread today, but it fell. Super disappointing since it took so much time. My husband thinks it tastes great and is eating it as though it is going out of style. Sometimes I wonder if he’s humoring me, or if he’ll really eat anything.
5. I’m loving the cooler weather! We got a blast of hot weather out of nowhere the last week or so, and a storm that came through on Monday dropped the temps – for now. And I was the crappy mommy who took her kid out in short sleeves today. It was like 72 degrees in the house…how was I to know it was only 59 degrees outside?
That’s all for today. Plan on catching up on New Girl and The Mindy Project tonight. If FOX doesn’t put it on demand, I guess we’ll be watching Lincoln.